Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Galloping out of the Gate

With the ending of the Spring Code Sprint this past Sunday, the pony-build team can get down to some serious business. At the code sprint I worked on getting jcobian's implementation of virtualenv support ready to roll out to the main pb repo, which it is now after some refinements by ctb. I picked up Issue 6 all so.

Right now I am working on getting pb to create the cache directory, which it uses to store the repos it pulls off the internet locally, and the repo folders if they do not already exist. It is sort of working now, but i am having problems with git and it trying to do lots of clones for some reason. Luckily debugging in python is fairly easy, asserts and print statements hah, good times.I just need to clear up a couple things with ctb and I should have a push to a branch of my git repo by the end of the week.

More detailed info to follow at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment